Monday, December 21, 2009

Miracles in Paraguay

I love you all so much! Thank you so much for your prayers for the couple we were teaching. I’m glad to report that they were married, baptized, and confirmed this weekend!!!! We were so happy that Heavenly Father answered our fasting and prayers! The story was really a miracle. I will tell you about it on Friday. It
was a BATTLE though. Like a spiritual Helms Deep of sorts.
Yesterday I spoke in Sacrament meeting ("Our gift for Jesus Christ") and thankfully it turned out pretty well. I hope we can all remember that its Jesus birthday this Christmas, not ours, and we will be able to give Him our time, love, and sacrifice this Christmas season and upcoming year. I hope that you will all write down and pray for specific goals that you want to accomplish this upcoming year. I can’t believe it’s almost 2010! Wow! And how excited are we all to use the new Principles of the Gospel manual this year. We got our copies yesterday and it is beautiful.
Mom, thank you for all the news! I LOVE Hearing how all the people in the ward are doing. Thank you for the virtual hugs from friends!
Well, I gotta go. For a Christmas activity pday we’re going to eat as a zone, singing at a hospital, and going to play futbol (que aburrido). Boys are so not creative. Talk to you FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cariosamente,
Tu Hija, Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment